The 2019 Cardiff Bay Run will take place on Sunday 31st March 2019. The 2018 race completely sold out, with over 6,000 runners registering to run. The 2019 race is set to prove just as popular and also will incorporate the Welsh 10 Kilometre Championships!
It forms part of the Run 4 Wales 10K Series, which also includes the ABP Newport Wales 10K, the all-new Porthcawl 10K and the Barry Island 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
|Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)
|2K Family Fun Run (Individual)
|2K Family Fun Run Group (4)
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Run 4 Wales 10K Series? A limited number of multi-event passes are up for grabs, available on a first-come, first-serve basis and expected to sell out fast.
With the discount increasing when you sign up to more events, why not commit to your 2019 fitness and look forward to a world-class experience at a series of our 10K events all year long? There’s something for everyone, with varied courses across 4 unique locations – at the Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K, the all-new Porthcawl 10K and the Barry Island 10K.
Multi-Event Passes are now on sale!
Healthspan Season Tickets have now sold out, but Three Event and Two Event Passes are still available for discounted entry into the ABP Newport Wales 10K, Porthcawl 10K and Barry Island 10K.
|Healthspan Season Ticket (all 4 races in the series)
|Three Event Pass (any 3 races in the series)
||£63 (save up to £12)
|Two Event Pass (any 2 races in the series)
||£44 (save up to £6)
|Full Price (entering 4 races outside of the Multi-Event offer)
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. Savings shown are off the cost of full-priced General Entry.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Cystic Fibrosis Trust are proud to be the Lead Charity Partner of the Cardiff Bay Run again in 2019 and invite you to join them on the day to run with Team CF.
They promise runners loads of support and encouragement along the way including:
- Team CF exclusive running top to wear with pride on race day
- Fundraising pack, ideas and support from your own community fundraising team
- New online and exclusive interactive Training Zone
- Team e-newsletters and access to our Team CF Runners Facebook Group
- On the day support and hospitality in the charity village
Running with Team CF will help us make a difference for thousands of people with cystic fibrosis in the UK, and their families and carers.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10 kilometer course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Cardiff Bay Run or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until Monday 11th March 2019.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High-quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station available along the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
- Predicted finish time pacers in every start wave
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the below icon to log into the ACTIVE MyEvents Portal.
If you are no longer able to run the Cardiff Bay Run you have until Monday 11th March 2019 to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.
Fancy taking on the Cardiff Bay Run as part of a Corporate Team? Click here to learn more about our Corporate Challenge.