The Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run forms part of the Healthspan 10 Initiative, born out of the innovative partnership between Healthspan, the UK’s leading direct vitamin and supplement supplier and Run 4 Wales, the team behind Wales’ largest mass-participation running and cycling events.
It’s been launched to emphasise the principles of staying active, eating well and being positive to those who want to achieve a greater sense of overall well-being.
The Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K are all part of the Healthspan 10 Initiative. It will create a platform for engagement with those that are new to the fitness world and need that extra bit of encouragement and support.
Finishers in each race will have the opportunity to sample Healthspan products and three lucky groups of social media recruits will be able to join Team Healthspan.
These groups of first-time runners will be helped every step of the way by a range of Healthspan products and content as well as the expertise of Healthspan ambassador Iwan Thomas, who will join the team on the start line of August’s Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K.
JOIN TEAM HEALTHSPAN
Is the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run your first 10K? Join Team Healthspan and receive:
- A refund on your race entry
- VIP race start on the day
- Entry into the ABP Newport Wales 10K (29th April) & Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K (5th August)
- A range of free Healthspan products
- Training support and content courtesy of Iwan Thomas
- A meet & greet and training session with Iwan Thomas
- The chance to run with Iwan Thomas at the Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K
Apply via the Cardiff Bay Run Facebook page.